The Rebel Clan
Hey Guest,
The forums is very limited towards your viewing pleasure. So sign up or log in, show us that you're a real person and enjoy the full content of the forum
The Rebel Clan
Hey Guest,
The forums is very limited towards your viewing pleasure. So sign up or log in, show us that you're a real person and enjoy the full content of the forum
The Rebel Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rebel Clan

For metal, punk and rock fans. But all are welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guidelines of the Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HATE
Walking Hand Grenade
Walking Hand Grenade
HATE

Guidelines of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines of the Forum   Guidelines of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

Feel free to create a thread sharing anything you would like to receive opinions from.

NO SPAM !

Trolling wont be tolerated

Don't hesitate to create your own thread to ask a question.

Enjoy the forums and join the discussions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hateyou1st
styx
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
styx

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines of the Forum   Guidelines of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 am

And ppl can ask for a unique rank right away. mostly because i'm lazy to make 5k ranks for post amounts that no one will use
Back to top Go down
https://therebelclan.forummotion.com
styx
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
styx

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines of the Forum   Guidelines of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Ok to finally close this chapter.

keep the trolling to am minimum, besides the crap board.

discussions are welcome but with opinions. "that band suskz ballz because i say so" is not a valid opinion. that belongs in the crap board and not everywhere else.

in case of overwhelming number of threads on a single topic there will be a separate board opened. no need to overflow the entire forum with one thing if there is a specific place for it.

keep in mind that different ppl live on this planet and think before you post. sometimes sth innocent is the wrong thing to say because of the current situation or phase of a talk or discussion.

talks about politics and religion will be tolerated to a point. personally i don't like the thought of even having those discussions but some ppl need to state their opinions. note that bashing in those threads WILL LEAD TO AN IMMEDIATE 10 DAY BAN.

the staff will act on it's own with very little instructions from me. they will be given the speech and their guidelines in the staff zone. it can be accessed only by members of the staff. i don't want puppies that wait for my commands, and i expect them to act on their own. with that said you can also make an appeal to a decision that someone made and i will do my best to look at the given situation from all sides.

IF ANYONE POSTS A LINK TO CONTENT THAT HE OR SHE DOES NOT OWN
, I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN SPINE.
forumotion takes piracy seriously, so ppl no download links to albums. recommend them, but don't put a link to get them.
if it's your own stuff then great and this does not apply. also links from youtube are fine because forumotion gives us the option to post them

now ppl those would be the need to know things. you'll see that they are guidelines. that simply means that you should follow them but you still have the right to be yourself. it also means that going against them may result with different outcomes

edit: marked out some important thing
Back to top Go down
styx
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
styx

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines of the Forum   Guidelines of the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Think about the size of the pictures you post and the nature of those same pictures. I don't want to go around policing the forum because of every big picture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines of the Forum   Guidelines of the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guidelines of the Forum
Page 1 of 1