The Rebel Clan
Hey Guest,
The forums is very limited towards your viewing pleasure. So sign up or log in, show us that you're a real person and enjoy the full content of the forum
The Rebel Clan
Hey Guest,
The forums is very limited towards your viewing pleasure. So sign up or log in, show us that you're a real person and enjoy the full content of the forum
The Rebel Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Rebel Clan

For metal, punk and rock fans. But all are welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flexible Keyboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamingcum
Clansman
Flamingcum

Flexible Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Flexible Keyboard   Flexible Keyboard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:19 pm

It's flexible, waterproof, easy to clean, etc. Does lots of great things, but is apprently does a shitty job at what it's supposed to do, ie, type.
Back to top Go down
H-O-W
Born To Lose

Flexible Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexible Keyboard   Flexible Keyboard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:30 pm

maybe I should use that.
I killed so many with coffee, milk, orange juice + of course when I'm drunk, lol
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Mage
Clan Chief
Clan Chief
Cosmic Mage

Flexible Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexible Keyboard   Flexible Keyboard Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:58 am

I prefer my keyboard to be a germ factory.
Back to top Go down
HATE
Walking Hand Grenade
Walking Hand Grenade
HATE

Flexible Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexible Keyboard   Flexible Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 am

Cosmic Mage wrote:
I prefer my keyboard to be a germ factory.
LOL , Yea thats how it should be.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hateyou1st
Cosmic Mage
Clan Chief
Clan Chief
Cosmic Mage

Flexible Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexible Keyboard   Flexible Keyboard Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:18 am

If I give my body a break then it will take a day off, and that's when they get me. You know what I thought about today? I wonder how clean the top of a tin can is. For all I know there could be rats and stuff crawling over them and stuff. Then when you open it up, the metal piece goes into the liquid that you drink. However, this is of no concern to me, because I've never gotten sick from it as far as I'm aware. I don't try to be totally clean, but I do make /some/ efforts to minimize encounters with germs. Like if someone is sick then I'm likely to wash my hands a little more frequently. I use my knuckles to handle dirty things. And I don't wash my hands after I take a piss. My penis skin is probably one of the cleanest parts of my body. If anything I should wash my hands /before/ I take a piss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flexible Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexible Keyboard   Flexible Keyboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flexible Keyboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rebel Clan :: Tech and Games-
Jump to: